Sustaining Great Art: Workshops for Incoming National Portfolio Organisations 2018-22
Julie's Bicycle is hosting four half-day workshops across the country to welcome new NPOs to the Arts Council England Environmental Reporting Programme.
The workshop will help you to understand your reporting requirements, share best practice from the sector, and inspire your organisation to put sustainability at its heart. We believe that the creative community is uniquely placed to transform the conversation around climate change and translate it into action.
As well as hands-on learning, NPOs will be inspired by a range of examples of the great work being done across the sector.
This event is for organisations who have been awarded National Portfolio status for the first time in 2018-22.
We will cover
- The work of Julie's Bicycle, showing you the business and creative case for environmental action alongside the ACE Environmental Programme results and benefits so far.
- Environmental impacts and what they mean for your organisation.
- Reporting requirements.
- An introduction to the Creative IG Tools (carbon calculator) and how to use them.
- How to create an environmental policy and an action plan.
- How other cultural professionals have implemented sustainability successfully.
- What Julie's Bicycle can do to support your environmental journey.
There will be plenty of time for questions and discussion, so bring along any issues you are keen to explore.
The workshops will take place in the following dates and locations. All sessions will take place in the afternoon.
Birmingham - 28th November: please book here
Leeds - 30th November: please book here
Bristol - 5th December: please book here
London - 7th December: please book here
Specific venue, timings and speakers will be confirmed nearer the time.
Please note that this event will only be relevant for organisations who are new to NPO cohort in 2018
If you have any questions about who would be the best person to join from your organisation, please get in touch with Georgia on email@example.com or 020 8746 0400
For general questions about your environmental reporting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org