- If you're just getting started, take a look at some Top Tips
- For more detailed advice, check out our Practical Guides
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask? Have a look at our Factsheets
- Check out our work in Research and Publications
- For examples of people doing great things check out our Case Studies
- Want to use our Creative IG Tools?
- Make sure to filter by Topic and Sector for more specific results
- You can Bookmark pages and Resources using the sign up page
Search & Filter
Not sure where to start?
This webinar is designed to help NPOs navigate their Arts Council England environmental reporting.
A reminder of the 2014/15 reporting requirements and how to meet them, including a Creative IG Tool demo.
This webinar recording is for Arts Council England funded organisations joining the 2015 - 18 cohort in 2015
This recording is aimed at arts organisations who are just beginning to engage with environmental sustainability.
Following the second year of the partnership with the Arts Council England, this report presents the mid-term results of environmental reporting and shows how the arts and culture sector is increasingly choosing to take positive action.
Arts Council England report Sustaining Great Art, which presents the results of the first year of environmental reporting by its major revenue funded organisations.