- If you're just getting started, take a look at some Top Tips
- For more detailed advice, check out our Practical Guides
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask? Have a look at our Factsheets
- Check out our work in Research and Publications
- For examples of people doing great things check out our Case Studies
- Want to use our Creative IG Tools?
- Make sure to filter by Topic and Sector for more specific results
- You can Bookmark pages and Resources using the sign up page
Search & Filter
Not sure where to start?
Sustaining Great Art: Environmental Report 2015/16 presents key findings from the Arts Council England Environmental Reporting programme.
Julie's Bicycle with King's College London and Somerset House broadcast a morning filled with flashes of inspiration and insight into culture and environmental change.
This afternoon event held on 4th May 2016 explores how you can be a force for inspirational and sustainable change, featuring over 25 speakers from across the creative industries.
A reminder of the 2014/15 reporting requirements and how to meet them, including a Creative IG Tool demo.
This webinar recording is for Arts Council England funded organisations joining the 2015 - 18 cohort in 2015