- If you're just getting started, take a look at some Top Tips
- For more detailed advice, check out our Practical Guides
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask? Have a look at our Factsheets
- Check out our work in Research and Publications
- For examples of people doing great things check out our Case Studies
- Want to use our Creative IG Tools?
- Make sure to filter by Topic and Sector for more specific results
- You can Bookmark pages and Resources using the sign up page
Search & Filter
Not sure where to start?
A practical approach to reducing the amount and impacts of staff commuting, business travel and delivery services.
A practical approach to reducing environmental impacts associated with touring productions and performances.
Audience travel is the single greatest contributor to the carbon footprint of the arts; this guide offers advice on how to start reducing the impact.
A practical and basic guide for orchestras, that addresses the environmental impacts of the work they do: from office-based work to marketing and rehearsals.
A guide for anyone in the theatre industry offering practical and effective ways to reduce energy use and make theatres greener, while also saving money. Authored by the Mayor of London's Culture Office.
A guide for film and television on reducing emissions, authored by the Mayor of London's Culture Office.