- If you're just getting started, take a look at some Top Tips
- For more detailed advice, check out our Practical Guides
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask? Have a look at our Factsheets
- Check out our work in Research and Publications
- For examples of people doing great things check out our Case Studies
- Want to use our Creative IG Tools?
- Make sure to filter by Topic and Sector for more specific results
- You can Bookmark pages and Resources using the sign up page
Search & Filter
Not sure where to start?
Sustaining Great Art 2012 - 15 presents the results of our three year partnership with Arts Council England.
CD packaging accounts for at least 10% of the total emissions, from the UK music market.
A brief position piece that examines the energy use and carbon reduction associated with recorded music.
In April 2014 in collaboration with the Technology Strategy Board we co-produced a Special Edition of the Green Futures publication. ‘Where Science Meets Art’ talks to the collaborators and creatives who are leading the way, and asks how we can make the future a masterpiece.
A collection of personal reflections about art, artists and climate change