- If you're just getting started, take a look at some Top Tips
- For more detailed advice, check out our Practical Guides
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask? Have a look at our Factsheets
- Check out our work in Research and Publications
- For examples of people doing great things check out our Case Studies
- Want to use our Creative IG Tools?
- Make sure to filter by Topic and Sector for more specific results
- You can Bookmark pages and Resources using the sign up page
Search & Filter
Not sure where to start?
Sustaining Great Art: Environmental Report 2015/16 presents key findings from the Arts Council England Environmental Reporting programme.
Arts Council England report Sustaining Great Art, which presents the results of the first year of environmental reporting by its major revenue funded organisations.
In April 2014 in collaboration with the Technology Strategy Board we co-produced a Special Edition of the Green Futures publication. ‘Where Science Meets Art’ talks to the collaborators and creatives who are leading the way, and asks how we can make the future a masterpiece.
A collection of personal reflections about art, artists and climate change