- If you're just getting started, take a look at some Top Tips
- For more detailed advice, check out our Practical Guides
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask? Have a look at our Factsheets
- Check out our work in Research and Publications
- For examples of people doing great things check out our Case Studies
- Want to use our Creative IG Tools?
- Make sure to filter by Topic and Sector for more specific results
- You can Bookmark pages and Resources using the sign up page
Search & Filter
Not sure where to start?
A guide on future energy strategies for cultural buildings, equipping arts organisations with an understanding of the core issues around energy.
CD packaging accounts for at least 10% of the total emissions, from the UK music market.
A brief position piece that examines the energy use and carbon reduction associated with recorded music.
Research undertaken by JB on behalf of AIM and BPI. Switching to digital delivery of music promotional releases across the independent music sector would save 1,525 tonnes of CO2 annually – a reduction of 86%. (2010)