Culture Change provided free support to creative SMEs in the East of England, from September 2013 - March 2015.
The programme helped over 280 artists and creative businesses reduce their environmental impacts, develop marketing and communications skills, and improve financial resilience.
- a series of conferences with three different themes focusing on business sustainability
- a programme of specific low-carbon focused business support seminars
- a use of the Creative IG Tools carbon calculators and advice provided by Julie's Bicycle
- bespoke support and action planning around environmental sustainability
- the development of green resources
- creation of a peer-to-peer business support network.
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, the programme was delivered in partnership with the Royal Opera House, Creative & Cultural Skills, High House Production Park and Thurrock Council.
See below for legacy and resources from the programme.
Catch up on our conferences
Our two Culture Change conferences (2014 and 2015) produced a rich collection of video and audio resources.
> Click here for Culture Change 2015 resources featuring JB director Alison Tickell, Wayne Hemmingway (designer and social entrepreneur), Charlotte Jones (ITC), Paul Smyth (Something and Son) and many other fantastic speakers.
> Click here for Culture Change 2014 resources featuring sustainable fashion designer Orsola de Castro and climate scientist Professor Chris Rapley.
Green Art Guide
For artists and makers, a comprehensive guide to how you can create artwork with environmental principles in mind.
Going Green at Work Guide
A guide to making your work space greener and more resource efficient, whether you're based at home or in an office or studio.
Login/sign up to add to your Bookmarks